Monday, August 10th
Dear Blog,
Today is August 10th, a Monday. After a long and grueling hike yesterday it was not in any great interest of mine to go to class but I went anyway. Class was awfully boring but during break I collected some apple stories. More class then I headed home for lunch. My host mom cooked us one fried egg each and rice. It was nice. I then took a nap and after I watched "The Man Who Knew Too Much" (1934).
More and more people showed up until there was a good group of us. Dogs came up to us and bugs crawled around. The breeze was sweet and the shade was nice.
Then we walked home and saw many sights. Here is a dog being pet by his owners. How cute!
Here is a nice looking door to a store.
Here is a church we see most times before we get close to our apartment. Its very old but costs two euro to get in so I haven't seen the inside.
Well! Who knows what else I'll do today but for now thats all. It has been a nice relaxing monday. Exciting things to come tomorrow.





Comments
Post a Comment